Video glitch on remote
601 7 2021-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Issicus
lvl.2
United States

I attached a video.  Sometimes the video on my remote get really distorted like there is some kind of encoding error.  To get it to clear up I have to point the camera away from anything that was on screen when it happened.  

I'm using a pixel 3a android 11 (up to date)
The drone is running latest firmware.

2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the issue persists? Also, is this issue also occurs in a different locations? Please keep us posted.
2021-8-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats not off the drones memory card is it? looks like the cached video file of which is a much lower quality
2021-8-7
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

I would tend to agree with Bashy here.  I think we need more info on if this is cached video from your phone or directly from the SD Card, if it's cached, check the SD Card video and see if you get the same results.
2021-8-7
Use props
Issicus
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-7 20:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the issue persists? Also, is this issue also occurs in a different locations? Please keep us posted.

I reinstalled fly app , still having the same issue.

I just fly around my yard  , it's about a 1.5 acre area. It doesn't happen in any specific area . I've had it happen on opposite sides.   There are at least a couple 5ghz wifi routers in the area.

Thanks
2021-8-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Issicus Posted at 8-13 13:03
I reinstalled fly app , still having the same issue.

I just fly around my yard  , it's about a 1.5 acre area. It doesn't happen in any specific area . I've had it happen on opposite sides.   There are at least a couple 5ghz wifi routers in the area.

Ah, the clue was in the 1st post, they are seeing it on the remote.

Try uninstalling the app including CACHE and reinstalling it.

If that does not work try an earlier build of the app I think its 1.4.4 or 1.4.0,
both have good reports for the issues you're seeing

They can be found here
2021-8-13
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

This artifact is not unique to your drone, it usually appears on a long flight and only affects the image on the screen. Something like too much spacing between keyframes in the encoded stream. I usually switch from photo to movie mode for a while. You have to learn to live with it.
2021-8-13
Use props
Issicus
lvl.2
United States

Bashy Posted at 8-13 19:46
Ah, the clue was in the 1st post, they are seeing it on the remote.

Try uninstalling the app including CACHE and reinstalling it.

I'll give that a try.
2021-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules