2312A orginal motors from Aliexpress?
782 4 2021-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sekil
lvl.1

Russia

Hi.

I'm buy two ccw new original (as seller say) motors from Aliexpress and after i'm test new motors i'm see that motors have balancing is very bad - motors have strong vibration compared to original and new motors have stronger magnets.
Now the question is - are there any official stores that sell good motors and not an outright marriage?
This is photo of one motor - you can see that very bad quality -
IMG_0142.jpeg

2021-8-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Definitely poor quality.  I've seen a few replacement motors on amazon and ebay.  Don't think DJI offers one from their official store.
2021-8-8
Use props
sekil
lvl.1

Russia

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-8 04:26
Definitely poor quality.  I've seen a few replacement motors on amazon and ebay.  Don't think DJI offers one from their official store.

New motors dont have serial number at the bottom side - only on packet.
the bell and the wire winding itself look good. The magnets are poorly glued and the balancing is poor - when twisting, you can feel the vibration on the bell with your finger .. The bearings are also good .. It looks like some kind of marriage is simply sent. I asked two sellers in Ali - they say there are no serial numbers on the motors. Found an official store in my country - I'll try to order from them ..
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sekil. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said DJI parts that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-8-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

sekil Posted at 8-8 10:20
New motors dont have serial number at the bottom side - only on packet.
the bell and the wire winding itself look good. The magnets are poorly glued and the balancing is poor - when twisting, you can feel the vibration on the bell with your finger .. The bearings are also good .. It looks like some kind of marriage is simply sent. I asked two sellers in Ali - they say there are no serial numbers on the motors. Found an official store in my country - I'll try to order from them ..

Best of luck.  
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules