DJI Inspire 2 with CrystalSky
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8575fa23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198802 ft
United States

Hello,

I have the Inspire 2 with Xenmuse X5S and recently purchased the 5.5” CrystalSky. I also own the Mavic 2 with Smart Controller “I really like the Smart controller with no issues” but so far disappointed in the CrystalSky.

The problems I’m finding,

1)  When flying Drone the CrystalSky screen gets Choppy and lags badly at very close distances. As picture depicts, 136 feet away, 133 feet high, 00 MPH, After few seconds “without moving drone” screen clears. I'm seeing this issue during all flight times. Moving drone slow "without fast moves"

2) No built in way to record Telemetry without third party APP that seems to make lag & Choppy screen worse during recording? Even after turning off Record APP still choppy and lagging but don't appear to be as bad. I was using "DU Record" as third party APP. All firmware on Drone, Controller & CrystalSky are up to date, I fly using MASTER as no second person being used and also turned “off” Master/Slave setting.  

After few seconds

After few seconds

Lag and choppy

Lag and choppy
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please check if the original footage on the SD card also has this issue? And please test it again in a different area with less interference to see if the issue still exists.
2021-8-9
Use props
fans8575fa23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198802 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-9 03:29
Hi there, could you please check if the original footage on the SD card also has this issue? And please test it again in a different area with less interference to see if the issue still exists.

Hello,

I was in an area that had no interference "Open area" no building, towers, just water and trees "At Beach". I did try a different area with same results. I did Remove DU Record and it cleared up a lot! But still little LAG,

Is there a way to record Telemetry without third party APP, like the Smart controller?  
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules