Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile 3 flashing red and Green
546 9 2021-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheRookie
lvl.1
South Africa

So after ive tried to update my firmware on the OM3 and failed, my smartphone cant connect anymore. The lights on the gimbal are just flashing red and green. Sometimes the phone connects and then disconnects right after. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? Anyone

2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TheRookie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to assist you. Thank you.
2021-8-8
Use props
TheRookie
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi Stephen,  Thanks for the response.

Ive attached a link (Drop Box or G-Drive) below with a short vid of what happens when I try and connect to the gimbal.
Please note that I have reset the Bluetooth on the OM3 several times, as well as re-installed the Mimo app a bunch of times, Ive even removed the paired devices from my mobile.

The smartphone Im using is the LG K10 which is not listed but I can confirm that the gimbal worked perfectly fine before with this phone up until I tried and failed to update the firmware.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0lnvm0xujdn7tc/WP_20210809_001.mp4?dl=0  
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jbp7Hwo2hL38B-5_b2C1h384iJtLibFC/view?usp=sharing

I hope this is enough info for you to help me figure out a solution.
2021-8-9
Use props
TheRookie
lvl.1
South Africa

Any feedback on the above?
2021-8-10
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

TheRookie Posted at 8-10 07:07
Any feedback on the above?

You would be better replying to stephens post as experience has learnt me they dont come back to threads unless they have a notification that someon has replied to a comment
2021-8-10
Use props
TheRookie
lvl.1
South Africa

AlanHd Posted at 8-10 11:50
You would be better replying to stephens post as experience has learnt me they dont come back to threads unless they have a notification that someon has replied to a comment

Thought as much... Thanks for the tip bro
2021-8-10
Use props
TheRookie
lvl.1
South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-8 17:30
Hello there TheRookie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to assist you. Thank you.

Hi Stephen, any feedback or solution regarding my issue?
2021-8-10
Use props
djpostka
New

France

Hello, i have the same problem, no solution at the moment
2023-1-28
Use props
TheRookie
lvl.1
South Africa

djpostka Posted at 1-28 09:24
Hello, i have the same problem, no solution at the moment

I returned my gimbal and got a new one, and just stayed away from upgrading the firmware. Up until now the gimbal works but the update pops up each time I start the app
2023-1-29
Use props
djpostka
New

France

Update,

I was going to pack the Osmo mobile 3 to return it to after-sales service, when I had the idea of trying it with an iphone 8 and the mimo apps available on the appstore.
And there bingo, it connects in bluetooth, and the update is done without problem. I can use it again with my Samsung phone and it works perfectly.

Hope this can help someone ;)
2023-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules