600 4 2021-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael-B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166749 ft
Germany

Hi there,

I have a DJI Mavic Mini and its camera tilt angle is permanently shifted. When I adjust it to 0° with the control wheel, in fact the camera points about 20° downwards.
If I turn the wheel to look downwards, I can only adjust to about -70° maximum, but camera really looks down 90°.  

If I allow the Gimbal to look upwards, I can adjust it to 20° and then it looks almost straight, even not fully

It looks as if the whole tilt angle was shifted by about 20-30° between the remote control and the gimbal.

Calibration of the gimbal by the remote control does not solve the problem.

Any advise, how to fix this problem, would be highly apprecated.

Best regards and have great day

Michael

2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Michael. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have calibrated the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Mini and still the issue persist? May we know if the said DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened and are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application? Thank you.
2021-8-8
Use props
Michael-B
lvl.1
Germany

Hi Stephen,

thanks for your feedback.
In fact the Drohne had a unintended landing in a tree about a year ago, but after this there was no problem at all.
At that time I even had the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement active, but did not feel the need to apply for a repair.

I think the problem started to occure about 6 month ago and I guess it happened,  when I flew the Drohne in Sports mode.

There was and there is no Error message in the App.

I hope that there is a way to readjust the gimbal angle, as this is the only problem with that Drohne.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards

Michael
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Michael-B Posted at 8-8 21:18
Hi Stephen,

thanks for your feedback.

In this case, please connect the drone to the DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware, and then do gimbal and IMU calibration again to see if the issue still exists. If yes, you may need to start a case through the link below and send it in for diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-8-9
Use props
Michael-B
lvl.1
Germany

Hi Mindy,

thanks for your advise. I have done as suggested but the issue is still remaining unchanged.
I will need the Drohne at 20th Aug. so will contact the support afterwards.

Best regards and thanks for trying to help

Michael
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules