Unable to view footage on QuickTime
1843 3 2021-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kyuss
New
United States

Hello all, I am new to this forum so excuse me if this question has already been touched on.  I quickly scanned throug the threads, but did not see a topic on it.  I have a Mavic 2 Pro.  I have had it for about a year and have enjoued making videos on Mac by loading the SD card directly to the computer and viewing the videos on QuickTime, then sending them over to the iMove and editing there.  This has worked just fine up until now.  I have a new bach of videos that are giving me an error when trying to view them.  "The document “DJI_0055.MOV” could not be opened. This file is not compatible with QuickTime Player"  This is the error that I get.  I tried moving the file directly to iMovie and it doesn't recognise it there either.  Any suggestios would be much appreciated.  Thanks
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kyuss. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party software to view your DJI  Mavic 2 Pro footage. I hope taht our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2021-8-8
Use props
Kyuss
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-8 19:48
Hello there Kyuss. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party software to view your DJI  Mavic 2 Pro footage. I hope taht our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you.

I reset the settings and everything seemed to be working.  I must have adjusted the encryption
or something accidentally.  
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Kyuss Posted at 8-9 07:37
I reset the settings and everything seemed to be working.  I must have adjusted the encryption
or something accidentally.

Hi there Kyuss. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that said issue has been rectified. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules