CanThe P4A shoot PANOS
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RSmith6621a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45007 ft
United States

CanThe P4A shoot PANOS . Where can I find the APP software?

Thank you

Randall Smith

2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Randall. Thank you for reaching out. The latest version of the firmware of DJI Phantom 4 Advanced doesn't support panorama under DJI Go 4 app. You can send me a PM with your email address and your firmware version for us to check and see what we can do. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-8
Use props
RSmith6621a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45007 ft
United States

Hello DJI Paladin or any other DJI support team member.

I have sent you several PM about the PANO issue I am having. You said in this thread to PM you my firmware information. I am still waiting for a response. It has been 5 days sincs I posted about this.

Here is the info you requested.   aircraft version 0.1.00.0128 remote version 02.01.01.00
Go4 App version 4.3.42  

Thank you for your help.
2021-8-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

RSmith6621a Posted at 8-11 19:12
Hello DJI Paladin or any other DJI support team member.

I have sent you several PM about the PANO issue I am having. You said in this thread to PM you my firmware information. I am still waiting for a response. It has been 5 days sincs I posted about this.

Any camera can shoot panoramas.
It's very simple to shoot a series of overlapping images, take them into stitching software and there's your panorama.
You'll get better panoramas with more control and flexibility than with automated panos.
I shoot a lot of panoramas and do it manually rather than using the app to automate them.

2021-8-12
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 8-12 02:23
Any camera can shoot panoramas.
It's very simple to shoot a series of overlapping images, take them into stitching software and there's your panorama.
You'll get better panoramas with more control and flexibility than with automated panos.

this is true. I have done it a few times and again I agree.
2021-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules