CAN'T LINK MAVIC 2 TO SMART CONTROLLER
758 4 2021-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfd0feed0
lvl.1
United States

Hi,  I can't link either of my Mavic 2 to my smart controllers as when I log in it indicates "Network Unavailable.  Check your internet connection"  I have tried gone to various locations besides that have good internet connections besides my house and I still get the same error.   

Can someone tell me what needs to be done to resolve this?  I believes other owners have reported on this issue before.

2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please connect your phone to the same wifi and then test the network on your phone to see if it connects well? If not, please try to connect to another network or test at a different time.
2021-8-8
Use props
fansfd0feed0
lvl.1
United States

Why does it need a wifi network connection?
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansfd0feed0 Posted at 8-9 03:40
Why does it need a wifi network connection?

If it's the first time to activate the smart controller and log in to the account, the smart controller needs to connect to the network. For more details, please refer to: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf May I confirm that whether you have activated the smart controller before and successfully logged in to your account?
2021-8-9
Use props
fansfd0feed0
lvl.1
United States

Yes you may.  I used in a decent about in 2019  and slightly in 2020.  I haven't used it in over 8 months.
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules