iPad 12.9 5th generation with P4P
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse134345c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276834 ft
United States

Purchase the new iPad 12.9, fifth generation for its bright outdoor screen. Apparently DJI and the iPad will not link up. I understand this is not uncommon.
Has anyone any information if there will be any driver update, or software update.
Note, none of the drone autonomous systems will connect, or work with the drone. Pix4D, Litchi, etc.
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( iPad 12.9, Fifth Generation ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the iPad 12.9, Fifth Generation interface will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-8-8
Use props
fanse134345c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276834 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-8 17:44
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( iPad 12.9, Fifth Generation ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the iPad 12.9, Fifth Generation interface will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your rapid reply. I do have the DJI go 4, and there is no connection. As stated earlier able to connect with other software that is usable on my other iPads, but unusable with new iPad.  I have heard this has something to do with the Apple M-1chip, for what that is worth.
I will continue to monitor for updates and look forward to something soon.
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fanse134345c Posted at 8-8 18:16
Thank you for your rapid reply. I do have the DJI go 4, and there is no connection. As stated earlier able to connect with other software that is usable on my other iPads, but unusable with new iPad.  I have heard this has something to do with the Apple M-1chip, for what that is worth.
I will continue to monitor for updates and look forward to something soon.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules