Video Quality
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kurt0123
lvl.1

Mauritius

Hello,

have just bought a second hand P3 Pro. This morning it was the first time I fly a drone (ever) and I found out that I have kind of video quality issue. The sea seems to have a residual image. I checked the source it's almost the same. May be am doing something wrong... ?

Here's the video sample
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pm3zk8mkhzdsn6n/AABKrSThU0_WYCN8ybFdixZya?dl=0

2021-8-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Where did the video file come from?
The high quality video is saved to the SD card in the slot in the base of the gimbal.

2021-8-9
Use props
kurt0123
lvl.1

Mauritius

Labroides Posted at 8-9 04:13
Where did the video file come from?
The high quality video is saved to the SD card in the slit in the base of the gimbal.

I have edited the video to trim the HQ from the SD.

Original video : 1080HD | 23.98f/s | Data Rate / bitrate : 24984kbps
2021-8-9
Use props
kurt0123
lvl.1

Mauritius

kurt0123 Posted at 8-9 04:29
I have edited the video to trim the HQ from the SD.

Original video : 1080HD | 23.98f/s | Data Rate / bitrate : 24984kbps

I was thinking it could be because of the heat...

It was at noon and it's quite hot here approx 28 deg. and the footage was taken at the end of about 30m flights (1x battery used up and 2nd was about to).

Anyone can share his experience here about heating and video quality ?
2021-8-9
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

kurt0123 Posted at 8-9 22:27
I was thinking it could be because of the heat...

It was at noon and it's quite hot here approx 28 deg. and the footage was taken at the end of about 30m flights (1x battery used up and 2nd was about to).

It is difficult to offer advise, as this file is not the original from the camera, the data rate is a mere 10.7 Mbsec. Your editing process has reduce the bit rate so much the coding system is having difficulty encoding the clip. In any event, a shot looking down on water with a screen full of reflections is vary hard for the encoder to deal with. But, it does not have anything to do with the heat.
2021-8-10
Use props
kurt0123
lvl.1

Mauritius

Geebax Posted at 8-10 14:52
It is difficult to offer advise, as this file is not the original from the camera, the data rate is a mere 10.7 Mbsec. Your editing process has reduce the bit rate so much the coding system is having difficulty encoding the clip. In any event, a shot looking down on water with a screen full of reflections is vary hard for the encoder to deal with. But, it does not have anything to do with the heat.

Thanks ! It will try to upload the 600mb original and post link here...
2021-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules