DJI Assistant Calibration
516 2 2021-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gavinator1000
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, my Mavic Pro seems to move around considerably during hover and the screen started showing a vision system error. I tried to recalibrate with DJI Assistant but the left and right screens are blank and no red square comes up on the screen. I am assuming the front cameras are damaged?
There is evidence of a front on hit but no damage to the actual sensors. Would I need to replace the sensors or the circuit board for the sensors?

Or is there others things I could try to test it?

2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the said unit experience a hard landing before? Also, Kindly please try to use a monitor display of 14 inches or bigger is recommended for the calibration. Please set the display’s resolution to the recommended default value. ( Usually, the 14-inch display’s resolution should be set at 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 17-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1280*720. The 19-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 22-inch display’s resolution: 1680*1050 or 1920*1080. The 24-inch display’s resolution: 1920*1080 or 1920*1200.). Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-9
Use props
Gavinator1000
lvl.1

Australia

Hi and thanks for your reply.

I did try to change the monitor settings etc but I'm not even getting the camers showing the left and right view on the screen let alone the red calibration line.

The drone did have a hard landing at some point. I have replaced the gimbal cable before as a result and all was working fine but now i am getting the following messages:
Forward Left Vision Sensor Error
Forward Right Vision Sensor Error
Vision System Error

Do you think I need to replace the forward facing sensors.

I am not in a position to be able to afford a new Drone so was hoping I could fix this or swap for refurbished model if DJI still do that?

Thanks in advance.
2021-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules