2374 4 2021-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechCreator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187274 ft
Malaysia

Dear All,
My spark having problem with IMU and and i have sent to repair to replace the IMU. But after used few times, other problem happend there is no image capture , all is black.
Anyone have the same issue? This model is outdated but i still wanted to repair as part of my collection.
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a sample screenshot or a short video showing the error? Also, can you please confirm if you did send the said unit to our Official Repair Center for your IMU issue to get the fix before? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-9
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-9 16:40
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a sample screenshot or a short video showing the error? Also, can you please confirm if you did send the said unit to our Official Repair Center for your IMU issue to get the fix before? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
Hi Thanks for the feedback.

The authorized seller suggested it is better to find second hand drone instead of send to repair.
Thus I didn't sent it to authorize dealer as the cost involved are too expensive and not worth it in term of money and time waiting (covid 19 limitation).

I am collector and wanted to repair it thus i had find third party parts and replace it. No issue after few week.

I strongly understand DJI will advise to send to authorize service center but it is impractical. Therefore i prefer suggestion for all drone user in this forum  in term of technical advise to find the root cause of this problem then i will figure out how to solve it. This approach just for sharing knowledge for troubleshooting purposes only.

In conclusion , the DJI after sales  service for sunset product or outdated not really good and effective at Malaysia specifically for part replacement , repairing and etc. During pandemic situation it is more worsen. There is DJI support  team responding the email  but the answer from them it is so typical, kindly find the authorize center and the truth is the authorize dealer just advise to send to China.

In my list i have DJI tello, spark, mavic pro mavic 2 zoom and DJI Pocket 2.  Just hoping that this item will continue functioning well and not required to repair .I love DJI product  for their engineering and technical performance but the after sales service is troublesome at my country.
SmartSelect_20210811-232654_WhatsApp.jpg
2021-8-11
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

Click on camera in the left box with all the objects, then on the right, click on producer path. In the patch editor will appear a new block, the last point of this block detects when the user starts recording. Go in the plane with your image and click on the arrow to the left of the 'visible' option. On the patch editor will appear another box. Now connect the last point of the first to a 'Not' logic patch and snaptube vidmate  finally connect it to the 'visible' patch.
2021-12-3
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

adomanim Posted at 2021-12-3 16:45
Click on camera in the left box with all the objects, then on the right, click on producer path. In the patch editor will appear a new block, the last point of this block detects when the user starts recording. Go in the plane with your image and click on the arrow to the left of the 'visible' option. On the patch editor will appear another box. Now connect the last point of the first to a 'Not' logic patch and snaptube vidmate  finally connect it to the 'visible' patch.

thanks . I finally upgrade my board with new one.
2022-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules