934 8 2021-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechCreator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187274 ft
Malaysia

HI ALL DJI EXPERT,
I bought the DJI GOOGLES white color and lately one of the lenses not functioning then i tried to find spare part but not able to find it either local or foreign country. I did ask directly from DJI , they said the product is no more in production and part is not available. The dji support ask for proven of payment and so on. I just want the replacement parts but it is so hard to find.

I have 5 drones and 1 dji google, why after sale service was so hard and diffculty, do we need to throw away all the drone and googles after the model is sunset. I think it is not worth it if this discontinue and buyer have to buy new one all the time.
DJI google.jpeg
DJI GOOGLE WHITE.jpg

dji google pdf.pdf

66.22 KB, Down times: 0

DJI have no service centre at malaysia.pdf

36.43 KB, Down times: 3

2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, TechCreator. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell me more details or some reference number?  Such as ticket number? It is recommended you contact our support and send the device back for repair. Could you please communicate with support through email? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/sg/support?from=store_footer
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-8-9
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Thanks for your respond.  

I manage to contact local authorise seller. They advise me to send to China and they told me it is not worth it due to:

Breakdown of cost details are too expensive  as follow :
1) Sending to china  is about MYR 300,
2) Evaluation will have additional cost.
3) Actual total repair after warranty
3) To send to back to my country also another cost.

That is why i trying  to get the replacement part from other sources either second hand or direct DJI. I will find technician to do it.

Below are ID support. The issue still hanging....
Forwarded message -----
To: "pioneer18@yahoo.com" <pioneer18@yahoo.com>
Cc:
Sent: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 at 0:40
Subject: [Support] : RE Re: [Support] : RE Re: [DJI Support] : RE Re: [DJI] Reminder about your request 266
##- 请在此行以上输入您的回复 -##
Your request(#3701553)has been updated, please reply the email below.
2021-8-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TechCreator Posted at 8-11 06:52
Thanks for your respond.  

I manage to contact local authorise seller. They advise me to send to China and they told me it is not worth it due to:

Sorry for the late response. I fully understand your situation and how you are feeling, however, as our team had explained in the email, for fly safety considerations, we do not recommend our customers repair the device by themselves. Our team is following up on your issue and has replied to your email again, you are recommended to contact our local service center in Malaysia to send back your device for further diagnosis and repair. Please check it and feel free to reply back the email. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-8-13
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-13 00:48
Sorry for the late response. I fully understand your situation and how you are feeling, however, as our team had explained in the email, for fly safety considerations, we do not recommend our customers repair the device by themselves. Our team is following up on your issue and has replied to your email again, you are recommended to contact our local service center in Malaysia to send back your device for further diagnosis and repair. Please check it and feel free to reply back the email. Thanks for your kind understanding.

I had received address  to send my items. Let's see what is the outcome.
2021-8-16
Use props
DJidrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2113153 ft
Spain

TechCreator Posted at 8-16 20:12
Hi TechCreator
I hope you are lucky, there are many cases where they send the product unfixed saying they have done it, I have two friends that it happened to and they have ended up selling their drones and buying from another brand. There are also cases where they charge for a repair that they don't do.....
Regards
2021-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TechCreator Posted at 8-16 20:12

Thanks for your update. Hope everything goes smoothly.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-8-23
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-23 00:15
Thanks for your update. Hope everything goes smoothly.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Sure  and thanks.
2021-8-26
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJidrones Posted at 8-22 02:45
Hi TechCreator
I hope you are lucky, there are many cases where they send the product unfixed saying they have done it, I have two friends that it happened to and they have ended up selling their drones and buying from another brand. There are also cases where they charge for a repair that they don't do.....
Regards

Thanks for sharing. That is the things i heard also, it is uncertainty and just trying luck. For buyer it is risky but for seller it is no harm at all.  Sometime trying to solve problem but lead to another problem hidden cost and etc.  Wish me best of luck.

2021-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules