3557 3 2021-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuminatano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154249 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Hi, My name is Alejandro Tarsia and the reason why Im contacting you is to report the theft of our DJI equipment.
I need an email address or a way to report the Serial Number of my drones to block them.....   is it a way to do this???

Thanks,

Alex

2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Alex. We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Sorry to inform you we are unable to block your aircraft. Tracking the aircraft will require the synced flight data via DJI App by the pilot and also the DJI account that the pilot flies your drone with. We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations on this case. Hope that you can find your device as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-8-9
Use props
Kuminatano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154249 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI Diana Posted at 8-9 10:30
Hi, Alex. We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Sorry to inform you we are unable to block your aircraft. Tracking the aircraft will require the synced flight data via DJI App by the pilot and also the DJI account that the pilot flies your drone with. We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations on this case. Hope that you can find your device as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, thank you very much for your answer.
We had reported to the local authorities and Police department.

We have a Civil Aviation Traning Center in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay, and in one of our offices in Argentina we had been stolen part of the drone equipment.

If there is a way to block them or to receive some information about the 'power on' and its geolocalization, it will be so useful to us to know about this.

Here it is some of our DJI equipment that were stolen:

DJI MAVIC PRO   SN: 08Q2FAS00S00&0
DJI MAVIC PRO   SN: 08Q2FAJ00S0051
DJI Phantom 4   SN: 07D2F9600S0020
DJI Phantom 4    SN: 07D2F9600S0028
DJI MAVIC PRO    SN: 08Q2FAS00S0068
DJI MAVIC Mini   SN: 1SZDGBM2127J9X

We have each drone registered by ANAC (Civil Aeronautical Administration of Argentina) and we have each invoice if you need it.

Maybe there is a legal procedures (a court order) that DJJI will recieve to block the equipement to prevent illegal and dangerous use in the future.

thanks
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Kuminatano Posted at 8-9 12:41
Hi, thank you very much for your answer.
We had reported to the local authorities and Police department.

Hi, Alex. We're sorry we do not have the capabilities to block them or track with its geolocalization as you mentioned. We still recommend this incident to the local authorities to run investigations on this case. Over again, tracking the aircraft will require the synced flight data via the DJI app by the pilot and also the DJI account that the pilot flies your drone with. Thank you.
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules