Use remote controller 2 with another drone?
7075 7 2021-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airwolfman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85696 ft
United States

Hi,

Can I use the DJI remote controller 2 with a third party drone? Is it easy to swap back and forth between the DJI FPV drone and a GEPRC CineLog30 for example?

Thanks!
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Airwolfman. The DJI Remote Controller 2 is only compatible with the DJI FPV drone and we cannot connect it to other FPV units. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-9
Use props
djiuser_ONudNycViU5a
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-8-9 16:37
Hi, Airwolfman. The DJI Remote Controller 2 is only compatible with the DJI FPV drone and we cannot connect it to other FPV units. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Is this still the case in October 2022?
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_ONudNycViU5a Posted at 10-14 12:24
Is this still the case in October 2022?

Thank you for keeping us posted. The DJI FPV Remote controller 2 is only compatible with the DJI Avata and DJI FPV Drone. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_eRTa6wDLQtBt
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-17 03:46
Thank you for keeping us posted. The DJI FPV Remote controller 2 is only compatible with the DJI Avata and DJI FPV Drone. Thank you for your understanding and support.

will dji make it compatible with AUs and Vistas?

motor start/stop is like arm/disarm
pause/rth function can perform as rth if gps is installed.. i believe gps function is already supported in those..

binding can be same process as fpv and avata...

just a thought...
1 less remote in the bag is a pleasing idea...
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_eRTa6wDLQtBt Posted at 11-2 18:51
will dji make it compatible with AUs and Vistas?

motor start/stop is like arm/disarm

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-5
Use props
FluffyNL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 441926 ft
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-11-5 04:21
Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.

When will it be possible to use the fpvremote v2 with the goggles v2 on a vista lite air unit? I know goggles 2 and fpv remote 2 can be used on the o3 units and og air units
2023-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules