784 0 2021-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArnyminerZ
New
Flight distance : 13688 ft

Spain

Hi,
I don't know if this is well tagged, correct me if it isn't. The thing is that I was copying my latest trip's videos to my computer, from my Mavic Air 2's SD card, and it was all working fine. I had to leave home, and my Windows PC had an update, so I left the computer updating while I was out.
When I got back home, to my surprise, I found out that I couldn't read anymore the SD card, it was showing a strange text file in the DCIM/100MEDIA folder called USBC ŠNö. Windows asked me if I wanted to fix the SD card, to which I accepted, since this wasn't working. And now I'm with a SD card with a file called 100MEDIA inside the DCIM folder, which weights about 32KB, compared to the almost 40GB that I had stored in the card.
Moreover, when I try to measure the size of the files inside the card they weight 105MB, but the Windows' properties window for the SD card shows that 45.3GB of the card are being used up. So there should be some files hidden somewhere.
I've tried the card in other two computers, which don't even mount the SD, they just show that it's corrupt and ask me to format them. Just for reference, I've enabled the show hidden files option from the Windows' explorer.
Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? I really don't want to lose the videos. Thanks in advance.

2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules