2645 2 2021-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8575fa23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198802 ft
United States

Hello,

I have two new batteries "TB50 spares new in box" on the shelf for a long time (About two years). Anyhow when I went to charge them up “NOTHING”. Is there a way to revive them?

When placed in the DJI Inspire 2 Battery charger it doesn’t even recognize them! Perhaps they are now worthless?
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if there are light shows on the battery if you did press the power button? You may try to leave the battery for approximately 2-3 hours on the charger to see if there would be some changes. If you could send us a short video sample showing the batteries that would be very helpful. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-9
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Apart from DJI Paladin's suggestion to leave the batteries in the charger for some hours, I'd put a battery in the charger and immediately pull it out, then in again. Repeat in and out for like 30 seconds. Wait 30 seconds with the battery inserted, then if no reaction from the charger, repeat the procedure again.
Try it!
2021-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules