CAS-6610828-Y9Y4S8 Repair Ticket - Problem With Payment
2312 14 2021-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneOwner
lvl.1

United States

Repair ticket CAS-6610828-Y9Y4S8

Sent drone in for repair, received quote with payment link. Attempted payment with credit card and it failed. Attempted with a few different cards from different banks and still failed. I received an email saying the payment was being processed and waited with no further emails. I reached out over the phone for a few weeks trying to get this sorted out. I finally receieved a response that payment had failed and to try again. Cannot do a bank transfer. Need to get drone back soon, it's been over 1 month. I spoke to the banks and companies for the cards and they say everything is fine and payment should be processed. I need some way to resolve this soon so we can pay for repairs and have drone returned.

Please help. Thank you.

2021-8-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue you've encountered. On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback forwarded to our designated team for further assistance and follow-up, thank you for your patience.
2021-8-11
Use props
DroneOwner
lvl.1

United States

I received another payment quote/link yesterday. Attempted with 2 different cards with 2 different institutions, both failed.
2021-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DroneOwner Posted at 8-13 11:59
I received another payment quote/link yesterday. Attempted with 2 different cards with 2 different institutions, both failed.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try to pay the quote with Visa Master Amex?
2021-8-13
Use props
DroneOwner
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-13 18:26
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try to pay the quote with Visa Master Amex?

The cards being used are Visa and MasterCard. We even tried paypal.
2021-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DroneOwner Posted at 8-18 07:06
The cards being used are Visa and MasterCard. We even tried paypal.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. We have transmitted your feedback to our related team and will keep you updated soon.
2021-8-19
Use props
DroneOwner
lvl.1

United States

Can the drone be sent back, please? We sent it for repair in beginning of June and just want it back at this point, it's been over 2 months.
2021-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneOwner Posted at 8-23 09:45
Can the drone be sent back, please? We sent it for repair in beginning of June and just want it back at this point, it's been over 2 months.

Hi, I am deeply sorry for the situation. I have checked the case, we have resent the invoice to you. May we know if you have received it and have been able to pay the invoice? Please keep us updated.
2021-8-24
Use props
DroneOwner
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-24 03:40
Hi, I am deeply sorry for the situation. I have checked the case, we have resent the invoice to you. May we know if you have received it and have been able to pay the invoice? Please keep us updated.

Attempted payment, again with multiple cards of different types, still not working.
2021-8-25
Use props
DroneOwner
lvl.1

United States

Can the drone be returned? We just want it back as we cannot pay for repairs and it has been sitting somewhere for over 2 months. Please return the drone.
2021-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DroneOwner Posted at 8-26 10:26
Can the drone be returned? We just want it back as we cannot pay for repairs and it has been sitting somewhere for over 2 months. Please return the drone.

Hi, there. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience you’ve been inflicted. May we double confirm if you would love to have your drone back without repair? If so, we will arrange that as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.
2021-8-27
Use props
DroneOwner
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-27 00:40
Hi, there. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience you’ve been inflicted. May we double confirm if you would love to have your drone back without repair? If so, we will arrange that as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.

Yes, please return without repairs.
2021-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneOwner Posted at 8-27 06:56
Yes, please return without repairs.

We understand your request and have asked the team to arrange this. We are sincerely sorry again for the difficulties.
2021-8-27
Use props
DroneOwner
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I was wondering if I would receive an email once the item was shipped, or if I would receive tracking for the return shipment? When might I receive the return shipment?
2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DroneOwner Posted at 9-1 13:29
Hello, I was wondering if I would receive an email once the item was shipped, or if I would receive tracking for the return shipment? When might I receive the return shipment?

Hi, Droneowner. I am sorry for my late response. When we send out your drone, we will send you an email to remind you. We will also inform you of the tracking number so that you can track it.

We have reported your situation to the relevant departments and will help you deal with it as soon as possible. Please wait patiently. If there is an update, we'll let you know. Sorry again for the convenience caused.
2021-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules