USB Charging Hub Mini 2 - Just a Single Flashing Led
460 3 2021-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kiteboy
New

United Kingdom

Hi all

I think I have some sort of problem with my USB charging hub for the Mini 2. When I power it on with original charger - only a single led flashes in the first bank. With or without a battery - thats all that happens. I take power off leave it power down and place a 3/4 charged battery in the first or any other slot and the single flashing led light comes on again

Fill all the banks up / or even just one - leave power cable unconnected  - single flashing led

Ive tried everything I can think of - its seems dead the on/off button doesnt seem to respond - all I get is ------ yep you guest it a single flashing led

Any ideas - feels like the hub is faulty to me

Thanks

2021-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kiteboy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-8-12
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-12 18:40
Hello there kiteboy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.

He has already described the error in great detail. Stop being complicated! Send him a new hub instead!
2021-8-15
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 8-15 06:51
He has already described the error in great detail. Stop being complicated! Send him a new hub instead!

Does not work that way, damn, hostile much?

They obviously need to see the issue as sometimes its not clear what with the language barrier or the customer
may forget to mention something crucial. Not only that, they will probably need that one returning 1st anyway.
Not to mention that it could even be out of warranty anyway, so they won't be sending anything...

The downside is, kiteboy, may need to repeat all this info to support when DJI Stephen says to open a ticket with Support, if it still is in the warranty period.

2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules