VirtualSticks not working with Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
293 1 2021-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nJ874EquJVj4
lvl.1
Croatia

Hi guys, I've installed latest firmware to the drone and downloaded Mobile SDK Sample from GitHub: dji-sdk github.
I'm running latest version of Android Studio (2020.3.1), which I used to build and install Sample app on my mobile device (OnePlus 3) over adb. I've tried using VirtualSticks section in the app to see how it works, which didn't turn out as expected. First, I enabled Virtual Sticks (this was successful). Then, I started the simulator (coordinates showed on the screen, all 0.00). I pressed TakeOff and simulator showed aircraft howering (one of the values rose, that's Z value I guess). Now, I expected that moving VirtualSticks around would change numbers showed by the simulator, but to no luck... Interestingly, moving sticks on the Remote caused numbers to change, which surprised me, since I believed that once you enable VirtualSticks the remote can not send any commands to the drone (simulator), only VirtualSticks can. Nevertheless, my VirtualSticks didn't cause any updates to simulator and I can't undestand why. My goal is to control the drone using VirtualSticks without the need for using remote, so any tip would be of great help!
2021-8-12
Use props
RITEH
lvl.1
Croatia

No. I switched to Missions to fly the drone. Will trying again once I find spare time.
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules