3619 7 2021-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Qrash
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5807 ft
  • >>>
United States

According to pre-release rumors, Apple's forthcoming iPhone 13 may not have a Lightning Port.  If that is the case, has DJI planned for this and, if so, how will "connectivity" with DJI controllers be accomplished?
2021-8-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have information on this one as of the time being. However, we will forward this to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-12
Use props
cartwheeling
New

Canada

obviously there will be another way to connect
2021-9-29
Use props
Tam175
lvl.1
Flight distance : 631890 ft
United Kingdom

I hope they obviously come up with someway soon or I’ve just bought a expensive paper wieght
2021-10-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No worries. It has the lightening ports and works great still with go4 and the fly app.
2021-10-26
Use props
djiuser_25HmH74KCjHG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123133 ft
United Kingdom

No DJI product works with any of the new iPads, all of which have USBC instead of lightning. Unsure why but they are not seemingly doing anything about this problem. No doubt iPhones will be USBC from next model and most Android already are, DJI please sort this out it’s really important for my business to be able to use my iPads!
2021-11-19
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_25HmH74KCjHG Posted at 11-19 17:59
No DJI product works with any of the new iPads, all of which have USBC instead of lightning. Unsure why but they are not seemingly doing anything about this problem. No doubt iPhones will be USBC from next model and most Android already are, DJI please sort this out it’s really important for my business to be able to use my iPads!

My Mavic 3 works well with my iPad - 12.9" latest version as of Dec. 2021. I've had some issues getting usb-c cords to connect the two but I have essentially solved that. A white Apple USB cord works if I put the right end into the right device in the right manner, which should make no difference but it does.
2021-12-3
Use props
footballer1311
lvl.1

United Kingdom

As we can see over time, this port remained in iPhone 13, but I think the port will be removed from 14, and if this still happens, then it is obvious that DJI will take a different method of connecting to the controller. In general, I am engaged in software development and, in order to always be in the loop of the latest events, I read https://sirinsoftware.com/services/hardware_development/, because only here is the most truthful and interesting information.
2022-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules