My first drone video
1094 5 2015-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phdraw
lvl.1

United States

Just thought I'd share a promo video I made for the school my wife works at. The gorgeous campus deserved some aerial videography so I gave it a shot. Check it out and see what you think. Sountrack: "Home" Artist" Lights & Motion Album: Reanimotion.

2015-7-25
Use props
peter.psilver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Looks very good. Well done.
2015-7-26
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

I honestly enjoyed looking at that one ... smooth flying and you got some really nice compositions ...

One thing I would do different is ... the football shoots ... the girls by the flag post ... and the persons walking down the road ... I wouldn´t have separated them on the timeline ... I would have put the clips next to each other ... but that´s probably a matter of taste ... ;)

All and all ... looks a lot like a professional at work !  
2015-7-26
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Some excellent work there Phdraw.
I'd only suggest that you have a look at the chronology of the segments in the light of of the narrative you are seeking to create.
It jumps around a bit and you have some duplication of locations and scenes.

One of the things that Jim here on the forums taught me was the criticality of being completely ruthless in the edit - keep it to the most pertinent and amazing shots, always referring back to the story/message you are telling.

Looks like an awesome school and you've done really well in capturing the amazing location.
2015-7-26
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice work
2022-4-11
Use props
KayleyAir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84613 ft
United States

Farnk666 Posted at 2015-7-26 03:54
Some excellent work there Phdraw.
I'd only suggest that you have a look at the chronology of the segments in the light of of the narrative you are seeking to create.
It jumps around a bit and you have some duplication of locations and scenes.

Totally agree fabulous job, but less is more.  Editing down is often the toughest, but it really cb make the video more impactful.

2022-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules