1342 13 2021-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone still fly their Spark or has it remained in storage as a dust collector?  I would like to fly it but the feed is incredibly bad compared to the M2.  In normal mode with OA it can still yield some good footage.  Mini 2 is definitely the successor.
2021-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Spark can give out and share some information with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.
2021-8-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You might struggle to find decent replacement batteries for it.   
2021-8-12
Use props
CallMeAlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It started to collect dust the instant my Mini 2 arrived at the end of June.  It offers so much less than the Mini, not confined only to being able to take 4K video.
2021-8-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

M2 did replace most of them I guess.
2021-8-13
Use props
fans458741a6
lvl.1
United States

Yes! But I'm about to sell it to a friend of mine
2021-8-13
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

Yes, sometimes. I got two new batteries last year when they were still available. It's a good backup in case something happens to my Mavic 2 Zoom.
2021-8-14
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

jyc Posted at 8-14 02:49
Yes, sometimes. I got two new batteries last year when they were still available. It's a good backup in case something happens to my Mavic 2 Zoom.

Having a backup drone is a good idea.  I only bring one to the field but they never really failed me.
2021-8-14
Use props
MikaelBe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 108665 ft
Sweden

New batteries can not be found for the Spark it seems. Need to recharge the batteries now and then even not flying so much to avoid complete failure. I still use my Spark, but I fly quite rarely. I am happy with only Full HD. Only bad thing is short fllght time. I guess M2 is much better in many aspects.
2021-8-16
Use props
Thanassis T
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180791 ft
Greece

I still fly mine and everything goes OK!
2021-8-30
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MikaelBe Posted at 8-16 09:17
New batteries can not be found for the Spark it seems. Need to recharge the batteries now and then even not flying so much to avoid complete failure. I still use my Spark, but I fly quite rarely. I am happy with only Full HD. Only bad thing is short fllght time. I guess M2 is much better in many aspects.

The Mini 2 is way better than the Spark.  It was a great intro to DJI 2018 products drone.
2021-8-30
Use props
fans2f3d3073
New
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-12 19:02
Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Spark can give out and share some information with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi I have had my DJI spark for a while and I haven’t used it for a while and I recently went to connect it and had issues I couldn’t connect the controller to the drone and also have my phone connects where I could see a live feed of what’s happening on the drone so I tried resetting the controllers password and it still didn’t work the password has faded off then controller so I was wondering if you have any solution
2021-8-31
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

fans2f3d3073 Posted at 8-31 23:31
Hi I have had my DJI spark for a while and I haven’t used it for a while and I recently went to connect it and had issues I couldn’t connect the controller to the drone and also have my phone connects where I could see a live feed of what’s happening on the drone so I tried resetting the controllers password and it still didn’t work the password has faded off then controller so I was wondering if you have any solution

The remote controllers all use the same password: 12341234

HTH,
Wolferl
2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans2f3d3073 Posted at 8-31 23:31
Hi I have had my DJI spark for a while and I haven’t used it for a while and I recently went to connect it and had issues I couldn’t connect the controller to the drone and also have my phone connects where I could see a live feed of what’s happening on the drone so I tried resetting the controllers password and it still didn’t work the password has faded off then controller so I was wondering if you have any solution

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try following this DJI Tutorial video in how to Link DJI Spark's Remote Controller to see if the issue will still persist? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2021-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules