I am thinking of selling my P$P+
576 3 2021-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans34e1577d
lvl.1
Paraguay

I may change my drone for one under 250g. If I do this how can I delete my flight records from the P4P+?
2021-8-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best deals for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro here in DJI Forum. In addition, for you to delete your flight records, you can simply try to uninstall the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device and reinstall it again and check if the flight records are still there. Please keep us posted. Thank you!  
2021-8-12
Use props
fans34e1577d
lvl.1
Paraguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-12 18:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best deals for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro here in DJI Forum. In addition, for you to delete your flight records, you can simply try to uninstall the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device and reinstall it again and check if the flight records are still there. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Thanks but I am not using a Mobile. It is the Plus Controller with built in app.
2021-8-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans34e1577d Posted at 8-12 21:07
Thanks but I am not using a Mobile. It is the Plus Controller with built in app.

That was a classic useless response you got.
If it's like the regular controller/app version of DJI Go4, just swipe a record and you get the option to delete it.
2021-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules