2 Product Icons missing
2785 7 2021-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ozzyjim
lvl.2
Australia

Hello,

I have 2 registered product Icons showing (Mini 2 and Ronin S), however I also have (and personally activated) a M600 Pro and Ronin MX that are not showing.. How can this be fixed please.

Also I would like to know where I can search my serial numbers for date of activation (My dealer has done this and sent screenshots in the past)..

Thanks,

James.

Edit: Also I am in Australia not the Unidted States as my profile says but I cannot find where to change it
2021-8-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi James, I'm sorry to hear about your confusion. For the M600 Pro (all the Enterprise and Agriculture series products), we don't have icons showing on the forum. For the Ronin MX, could you PM me the serial number? I'd like to help you check it.
To check serial numbers for the date of activation, please PM me the serial number too. For the country showing on your forum profile, I'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check.
2021-8-12
Use props
Ozzyjim
lvl.2
Australia

PM Sent. Thanks for your help
2021-8-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ozzyjim Posted at 8-12 22:56
PM Sent. Thanks for your help

You're most welcome. The PM has been received and replied to.
2021-8-12
Use props
Ozzyjim
lvl.2
Australia

Hello, I have replied to your PM but not received back a answer. Have you heard back from the other team yet?. Thanks.
2021-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ozzyjim Posted at 8-22 23:23
Hello, I have replied to your PM but not received back a answer. Have you heard back from the other team yet?. Thanks.

Hi there, sorry for the late response. The serial number of your Ronin MX has been received, however, there is no activation information based on the check, we are confirming with the corresponding team, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
By the way, when did you activate it? Was it activated by your forum account? Thanks.
2021-8-23
Use props
Ozzyjim
lvl.2
Australia

Thanks, I have replied to your PM. Can I PM you the pic of the receipt tomorrow?. Thanks Again.
2021-8-23
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=248633
2021-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules