1195 3 2021-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLYINHASS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21975 ft
Switzerland

Hi all,
I recently bought a used like new goggles headset. I've got many questions... here the first one:
I can set it on to Head tracking gimbal, it works fine, but can't put it back to normal mode!
in other words... MAVIC 2 PRO/GOGGLES HEAD TRACKING GIMBAL ON... how to put it OFF

Thanks in advance for your help or advice.

2021-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can swipe down for you to enter the shortcut menu then do a one-finger swipe back to move the cursor to head tracking then tap and toggle it to turn off. Hope this helps. You may also go to the mode settings and tap normal settings to see if that will helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-13
Use props
FLYINHASS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21975 ft
Switzerland

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-13 23:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can swipe down for you to enter the shortcut menu then do a one-finger swipe back to move the cursor to head tracking then tap and toggle it to turn off. Hope this helps. You may also go to the mode settings and tap normal settings to see if that will helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I've just landed and checked it out, it works fine. I think I tried toggling it when I couldn't put it off, I don't know. I know how to now, your help is much appreciated Paladin, I'm looking forward to use those magic goggles, great item congrats to DJI, it's a worthy buy for sure. I was shooting high views yesterday of an event, fully immersive flight and had been disturbed by a guy yelling at me to land and go away within 2 minutes or... threatening me with a shovel... ouch! Had a stressful emergency landing arrgh... that's part of the fun with DJI goggles as well I suppose... haha. Many Thanks again Paladin - Cheers ^^
2021-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FLYINHASS Posted at 8-14 22:16
I've just landed and checked it out, it works fine. I think I tried toggling it when I couldn't put it off, I don't know. I know how to now, your help is much appreciated Paladin, I'm looking forward to use those magic goggles, great item congrats to DJI, it's a worthy buy for sure. I was shooting high views yesterday of an event, fully immersive flight and had been disturbed by a guy yelling at me to land and go away within 2 minutes or... threatening me with a shovel... ouch! Had a stressful emergency landing arrgh... that's part of the fun with DJI goggles as well I suppose... haha. Many Thanks again Paladin - Cheers ^^

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. We're more than happy to know that you are now flying your unit with your DJI Goggles without any issues and we really appreciate your kind words for our product. Rest assured that we will do our best to provide quality products and services to our customers. Thank you for your continued support and make sure to fly away to a person that has a shovel. Cheers!
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules