Best video rendering settings in Premier for DJI FPV video
1898 3 2021-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tjschultz2011
lvl.1
United States

Hi everyone,

New here but I just had a quick question on what settings people are using in Adobe Premier to export footage from a DJI FPV drone. I usually shoot in 1080p at 50fps and the footage looks amazing right off the card even when blown up and played on my 32" monitor. But as soon as I edit the footage to add music and try to export from Premier, it looks much lower quality with pixelation and blurry motion when played in quicktime and when uploaded to instagram. It's not terrible but it for sure looks way better right off the card. I've done a little research on it and I've been using the H.264 format setting and the "match source" preset setting. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
TJ
2021-8-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-8-13
Use props
tjschultz2011
lvl.1
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 8-13 10:05
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Thanks for the tip. I just moved it over there. Not too familiar with the site yet so thanks for pointing that out.

TJ
2021-8-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

tjschultz2011 Posted at 8-13 10:18
Thanks for the tip. I just moved it over there. Not too familiar with the site yet so thanks for pointing that out.

TJ

No problem at all, hope you get an answer!
2021-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules