Internet connection
643 3 2021-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans34e1577d
lvl.1
Paraguay

I have been using my P4P+ successfully for some time. Recently we changed our internet provider and since then we have problrms with the dji conroller. It asks me to sign up or sign in. But when I try it says there is no internet connection. It shows the old provider. Whattever I try I cannot get it to connect to new provider although it shows the new provifrt as saved. Help please if you can
2021-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may go to the general settings of your remote controller's built-in screen and go to the Wi-Fi settings, forget both old and new providers then try to connect again on your new internet connection. The error might be because you had entered the wrong password on your new internet connection. If the issue persists, kindly please provide a video sample. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-13
Use props
fans34e1577d
lvl.1
Paraguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-13 20:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may go to the general settings of your remote controller's built-in screen and go to the Wi-Fi settings, forget both old and new providers then try to connect again on your new internet connection. The error might be because you had entered the wrong password on your new internet connection. If the issue persists, kindly please provide a video sample. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Thank you so much!
2021-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are most welcome. Hope this helps. Cheers!
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules