Firmware Problems
638 3 2021-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slabbs
New

United States

Just updated the firmware for my new Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.  First flight after the update almost went into lake.  Both controls were forward (altitude up and forward motion at same time) and the drone started a self-descent with loss of controls. After 10 seconds, the only control I had was reverse while the drone was still in descent. I was unable to stop the reverse and crashed at full speed. The battery dislodged and no damage happened to the drone which surprised me.  I dont know the version of the firmware update but is was accomplished Aug 12, 2021.  Anyone else have this problem?  Is there a way to revert to the prior firmware version? It flew great with the prior version. Thanks.
2021-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-13
Use props
Slabbs
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-13 19:41
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I have a DJI Care Refresh Policy.  Can we work through this?
2021-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Slabbs Posted at 8-14 08:04
I have a DJI Care Refresh Policy.  Can we work through this?

You may contact the link above, Slabbs for you to set up a case and send the unit to us. Thank you!  
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules