3597 5 2021-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Random Snake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15653 ft
Australia

Hey All,

I was performing an update last night on my v2 goggles and after the update the left scren started to show some pretty disruptive visual lines.

Now I had been seeing some green shadows since the last 2 flights but thats about 2-3 months due to it being winter here, and I figured light was coming into the goggles from the bottom creating shadows. At the time I didnt think anything of it.

After said update the screen went full matrix and seems to be in a pretty bad way. The screen doesnt appear to be frozen when connected to the drone or in the menu but the left screen is basically unsuable at this point.

Im expecting this to be a warranty job, but before I go down that path I wanted to see if anyone else had seen this and knows of a fix or if its just better to follow up with DJI?

Thanks,
Ben

Left Screen

Left Screen

Right Screen

Right Screen
2021-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-14
Use props
Random Snake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15653 ft
Australia

Thanks ill do just that.

For information on anyone else finding this post, I decided to put the air unit in the air to test if I lost connectivity.
No loss of connectivity or RTH kicked in but the goggles started disconnecting and going to a black screen. The goggles then eventually went to a permanent black screen (backlit, but no images).
The drone didnt get taken too high so it was easy to land with direct visual line of sight as all controls continued to work.

Green lines (not burning the screen) seems to be an indication that the goggles might be close to failing.

Thanks,
Ben
2021-8-14
Use props
djiuser_foVkTrOJXd35
New

Australia

Had this happen straight out of the box. Did you get a fix?
2022-4-29
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

great views!
2022-5-12
Use props
djiuser_bwGXP5w1XElC
lvl.1

United States

Random Snake Posted at 2021-8-14 02:02
Thanks ill do just that.

For information on anyone else finding this post, I decided to put the air unit in the air to test if I lost connectivity.

Hey been.. same issue.. contact me so we can talk?. Were they ever fixed?
2023-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules