Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Supercell Storm and Unusual Sunset after the storm
959 14 2021-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

I captured a supercell storm last August 11. It damaged many electricities and trees in our area. I'm a little annoyed that I forgot to remove the neutral density filter especially it was already starting to get dark due to the storm. I had to increase brightness in post processing so we can see it. Resulting video was too noisy but it's ok, we can see the supercell. I love the sunset in this video. It was the first time I've seen this kind of sunset. It is totally unusual. There were still lightning happening on the side and few got captured by my camera. It was raining since this was after the supercell storm. There were some colors of the cloud that looked like dark maroon. Unfortunately, I was filming inside the car and most likely the uv filter on the windshield my have blocked some colors. Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy it.
2021-8-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Epic sunset footage.   Great capture on the supercell storm.  By the way, nice flying.
2021-8-14
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-14 03:07
Epic sunset footage.   Great capture on the supercell storm.  By the way, nice flying.

Thank you so much! The sunset was extremely insane! It was my first time seeing that kind of sunset. There's so much missing in my sunset video. It would have been better if I wasn't driving. I was in a busy road too.
2021-8-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All those acrobatics made me a little dizzy remarkable storm footage.
2021-8-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-8-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

neilfpv Posted at 8-15 08:30
Thank you so much! The sunset was extremely insane! It was my first time seeing that kind of sunset. There's so much missing in my sunset video. It would have been better if I wasn't driving. I was in a busy road too.

You're very welcome.    Have a great week.
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there neilfpv. Good day and thank you for posting this cool FPV video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-8-16
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

Blériot53 Posted at 8-15 22:29
All those acrobatics made me a little dizzy  remarkable storm footage.

Hehe! It's weird that when I fly it real time, I don't get dizzy. However, once I watch my recordings, I feel dizzy watching it. Thanks a lot!
2021-8-16
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

Thank you so much!
2021-8-16
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-16 19:35
Hello there neilfpv. Good day and thank you for posting this cool FPV video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying.  .

Will do. FPV hobby is so addicting. Thanks a lot!
2021-8-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

neilfpv Posted at 8-16 23:31
Thank you so much!

You're very welcome.
2021-8-16
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

neilfpv Posted at 8-16 23:31
Hehe! It's weird that when I fly it real time, I don't get dizzy. However, once I watch my recordings, I feel dizzy watching it. Thanks a lot!

My pleasure
2021-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

neilfpv Posted at 8-16 23:32
Will do. FPV hobby is so addicting. Thanks a lot!

Hi there neilfpv. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-8-17
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

epic footage!
2021-8-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft