Motor problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

Hello,
I have an issue with one of motor (M3508I). On the app says its overheating. Dunno why but I could still drive it in "SOLO" mode and it spins. After that I turned off robot and now I cant do that.
Like I understand its time to change it. But where can I buy it? Maybe somebody had same problem?
IMG_20210814_130919__01.jpg
2021-8-14
Use props
gustavozunigago
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Hello, I don't know if you did this test. But remove the tire and put the robot on a base, then perform the tests, to see if the problem continues, since it may be that the tire is the one that is giving friction problems
2021-8-14
Use props
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

Thanks for advice. I did try to do motor addressing. After that the robot does not ride at all (none of motors are working, error is the same). Also when I did motor addressing the 1st stage is to spin it one by one. I pass this test. The second test is when you press motor on the tablet it should spin for a few seconds. None of motors do that (even those who has no error at all).
2021-8-14
Use props
Nehorai
New

Israel

How this issue was solved?
2021-8-22
Use props
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

I did not solve it. First I tried  to do motor addressing.  After that all motors stoped working. Then checked all connections, did motor addressing again and it worked. Everything was perfect. But after small crash the problem is back. There is no error code information (didint find any documentation) and I dont know if the problem is only with motor. Because when the problem started again camera view started to show everything in green  color. Only after few restarts and motor, gimble, chasis addressing it shows normal but none of motors are working.
There wont be any problem to buy new motor and replace it. But its  almost imposible. Even DJI support cant help (cant sell spare motor).... sad situation
2021-8-23
Use props
Cino
lvl.3

Hong Kong

contact official aftersales service and get a new motor would be the  choice. It could be sold.
2021-8-26
Use props
fansb527a196
New

Philippines

Where to buy the motors?
1-14 21:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules