Smart controller does not see SD-card
6189 13 2021-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
janvanderwaaziggo.nl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13812 ft
Netherlands

I saw this topic before, but never a solution for it.
After I removed the SD-card from smartcontroller to see on my windows PC and inserted it again, the conroller doesnot see the card anymore. Tried restart, insert during controller running, nothing helps. What is the solution? It's a Sandisc Extreme Pro 128 GB.
2021-8-14
Use props
janvanderwaaziggo.nl
lvl.1
Netherlands

I thought I succeeded but it did not work. Still waiting for a solution...
2021-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. You need to please make sure to insert the SD card well on the SD card slot on the controller. If the SD card is well inserted and the only issue is the unit not reading the card, kindly please try to back up all your files on the said SD card and reformat it to see if the issue persists. If still, the problem persists after the troubleshooting steps, please send us a video showing the issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-14
Use props
janvanderwaaziggo.nl
lvl.1
Netherlands

After backing up and reformat the card it was ok! Thanks for help. Final question. I have Mavic 2 Pro and Smartcontroller, both with external memory Sandisc Extreme Pro 128. In what memory can I find the flightdata?
2021-8-15
Use props
djiuser_QEHHdocL9qkd
New
Flight distance : 892 ft
Ireland

Just bought dji mini 3 yesterday.  Inserted samsung evo plus 128G card, not recognised or no sd card Inserted shown on the top left now the screen but it does work on the Dron slot.
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_QEHHdocL9qkd Posted at 4-24 08:08
Just bought dji mini 3 yesterday.  Inserted samsung evo plus 128G card, not recognised or no sd card Inserted shown on the top left now the screen but it does work on the Dron slot.

Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly refer to the suggestions posted by DJI Paladin above (post #2). If the issue remains, please post a screenshot of the error message and a photo of the SD card used. Thank you.
2023-4-24
Use props
simonbolduc
lvl.1

Canada

Just turned on both the RC and the drone for the first time and just like above, for 2 different SD cards, the RC says "unrecognized".  If I insert into the drone, the cards are recognized.  There is something weirdo with the RC SD card recognition.
2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

simonbolduc Posted at 9-2 14:55
Just turned on both the RC and the drone for the first time and just like above, for 2 different SD cards, the RC says "unrecognized".  If I insert into the drone, the cards are recognized.  There is something weirdo with the RC SD card recognition.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what are the SD cards you were trying to use with the RC? It is recommended to use SD cards that are on the recommended list as those are SD cards optimized and proven to work accordingly with the DJI RC. Please check the image below for reference:
Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-4
Use props
simonbolduc
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks.  Replaced with a higher speed SD and it now works.
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

simonbolduc Posted at 9-9 09:10
Thanks.  Replaced with a higher speed SD and it now works.

Awesome. I'm glad to know that it's already figured out. Please reach back if you have further concerns or inquiries. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-11
Use props
djiuser_MMTOUvURIuOL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106578 ft
Thailand

I have a New Mini Pro 4 and have inserted multiple formatted SD cards including Sandisk Ultra’s HC I but still get the message on the RC controller that the cards are not recognised? Drone is only 2weeks old??
image.jpg
2023-11-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_MMTOUvURIuOL Posted at 11-9 23:20
I have a New Mini Pro 4 and have inserted multiple formatted SD cards including Sandisk Ultra’s HC I but still get the message on the RC controller that the cards are not recognised? Drone is only 2weeks old??

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. We recommend using the recommended SD cards from the lists as they are tested and proven to work:
Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-11
Use props
fansc9a7044e
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-11 22:09
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. We recommend using the recommended SD cards from the lists as they are tested and proven to work:
[view_image].
Have a great day ahead.

I am using a Samsung 256 Evo plus and am getting same errors. Tried another card as well just for testing purposes.
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansc9a7044e Posted at 12-30 11:45
I am using a Samsung 256 Evo plus and am getting same errors. Tried another card as well just for testing purposes.

Hello there. If I may ask, did it work after replacing the SD card? Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
2023-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules