3079 8 2021-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK, it's August 2021 is DJI FPV still worth it? how is it holding up? please let me know.  

Thank you,

2021-8-14
Use props
JeremyToh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3974439 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I am not a Hobbyist, putting the millions of pieces of a quadcopter feels like a lot of work, and for layperson like me. The ability to enter the FPV world by just ordering the entire thing from a DJI Store is a bonus for me. And for me, it is the most fun to fly of all the different DJI drones. Unfortunately, I have crashed it a couple of times but nothing a stick of glue can't fix. Yes I am still very much in love with the DJI FPV. If there is any OG FPV pilots out there willing to spend sometime to teach me the basics of putting a quadcopter together, I'd too be open to increasing my knowledge.
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lucas775. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI FPV can give out there recommendations with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.
2021-8-18
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

I think you should get it and then let me know if its worth it.  It looks like you own everything that DJI has ever made, so what's one more drone?!?!?!   
2021-9-11
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

scubaAnn Posted at 9-11 08:40
I think you should get it and then let me know if its worth it.  It looks like you own everything that DJI has ever made, so what's one more drone?!?!?!

2021-9-11
Use props
cartwheeling
New

Canada

scubaAnn Posted at 9-11 08:40
I think you should get it and then let me know if its worth it.  It looks like you own everything that DJI has ever made, so what's one more drone?!?!?!

oh, that's a smart move
2021-9-29
Use props
Tobey_ALL
New

United States

to be honest DJI FPV is very good for me and i don't think that something can replace it
2022-7-11
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tobey_ALL Posted at 7-11 10:36
to be honest DJI FPV is very good for me and i don't think that something can replace it

I heard there might be a new DJI FPV in the works.  
2022-7-11
Use props
wildflowerryete
lvl.1

Philippines

Tobey_ALL Posted at 2022-7-11 10:36

Is this an excellent choice for beginners?
2023-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules