2104 12 2021-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54997 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,
I had an indoor accident with my mini 2 and the gimble is broken, can this be repaired??
Thank you
Jeff
2021-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Jeff. We're sorry to know about the incident. You may contact our Product Support in creating a case and send your unit for repairs at our facility. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2021-8-15
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-15 14:45
Hi, Jeff. We're sorry to know about the incident. You may contact our Product Support  in creating a case and send your unit for repairs at our facility. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Hi Diane, thanks for reaching out so quick. I tried to start the care refresh express process but I get the below message is this correct?
85EA21D9-17F0-472E-8C1B-E81F42E5B2EB.png
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

PickleballJeff Posted at 8-16 10:23
Hi Diane, thanks for reaching out so quick. I tried to start the care refresh express process but I get the below message is this correct?

Sorry to know about this. As previously mentioned, you may contact our Product Support via email in creating your case. Thank you.
2021-8-16
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-16 10:26
Sorry to know about this. As previously mentioned, you may contact our Product Support  via email in creating your case. Thank you.

Hi Diane,
I have boxed up my drone and controller I read something in regards of unbinding the drone? Does that mean removing my drone from my account?
2021-8-17
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-16 10:26
Sorry to know about this. As previously mentioned, you may contact our Product Support  via email in creating your case. Thank you.

Hi Diane,
I have boxed up my drone and controller I read something in regards of unbinding the drone? Does that mean removing my drone from my account?
2021-8-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

PickleballJeff Posted at 8-17 11:51
Hi Diane,

Thank you for the additional inquiry and my apologies for any confusion, for us to clarify, where did you locate the said information? Thank you.
2021-8-17
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The info was on one of the DJI support pages
2021-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PickleballJeff Posted at 8-18 03:09
The info was on one of the DJI support pages

Hi, could you please tell us where are you located and the serial number of your drone for further confirmation?
2021-8-18
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 03:55
Hi, could you please tell us where are you located and the serial number of your drone for further confirmation?

Hi Susan I am in the U.K. my SN is 3Q4CJ6C3A3WZ5P, I have just dropped of the drone and controller at UPS location
2021-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PickleballJeff Posted at 8-18 04:19
Hi Susan I am in the U.K. my SN is 3Q4CJ6C3A3WZ5P, I have just dropped of the drone and controller at UPS location

Hi, as per checking, it is a repair case, there is no need to unbind the drone. Is it possible to provide the screenshot or the link to the unbind information you saw so we can check it further?
Regarding your case, our local service team will take care of the drone when it arrives. Any assistance is needed, please feel free to ask.
2021-8-18
Use props
DJidrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2113153 ft
Spain

PickleballJeff Posted at 8-18 04:19

Hi PickleballJeff
I hope you have luck, DJi has the best technical service I've ever seen, just send emails saying they are sorry for what happened and that they are doing everything possible to fix it, but you will see that days and weeks go by and the problem continues.
There are times that they even charge for a repair and the product continues to malfunction as when the customer sent it.
Maybe you will be lucky and it will be solved.
Good luck
2021-8-22
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJidrones Posted at 8-22 02:52
Hi PickleballJeff
I hope you have luck, DJi has the best technical service I've ever seen, just send emails saying they are sorry for what happened and that they are doing everything possible to fix it, but you will see that days and weeks go by and the problem continues.
There are times that they even charge for a repair and the product continues to malfunction as when the customer sent it.

My gimble was broken and I don’t think they will superglue it together so far I am impressed
2021-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules