Goggles V2 stuck and rebooting every 15 sec in a loop!!
1235 1 2021-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robomaniac
lvl.2
Canada

After flashing v01.00.0606 I notice image freeze while flying then goggles rebooting while flying and then the icing on the cake the goggles are rebooting every 15 sec in a loop! all that the first 30min. I can not do anything now.

Here is video

I borrowed the googles of a friend and try his barrel jack cable, his batterie, remove SD card from goggles. The fan is blowing and not stuck.
When connected to computer, the USB connection is rebooted every 15 sec! I can not even click the icon in DJI assistant!

I just open a ticket with DJI support because I don't think I can fix this myself.

Let me know if you seen this before! I googled this and read a lot about this freeze and reboot while flying but not stuck in it.

2021-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there robomaniac. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. It is good to know that you have already contacted our DJI Support Team and opened a ticket for the said issue. Rest assured that we will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said matter. Thank you.
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules