RS2 Strong vibration after auto tune
2969 2 2021-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apetrov7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2082802 ft
Bulgaria

Hi, last week I got the RS2 and super happy so far - build quality is excellent. However, I have an issue - no matter the camera setup (tried several - from a7iii with kit lens to a7SIII with a bigger one and a cable going to a monitor), gimbal starts to shake after auto calibration. It only shakes on the tripod - when I hold it the vibrations disappear. It's the pan motor - I can lower the stiffness value which auto tune is giving me, but then it will start to wobble when shooting. Strange enough, tried it on my friend's RS2 - same setups, auto tune giving me the same stiffness values, but the gimbal isn't vibrating and is also smoother on the pan motor. Yes, they are properly balanced on all axis giving excellent in the app.
I have tried restoring gimbal parameters through the app with no success. Is there anything I can do? I have a holiday incoming 1 month from now and if I don't fix it somehow till then I will give it back to the DJI shop I bought it from for them to take a look. Thanks in advance.
2021-8-16
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

ad more weight
2021-8-17
Use props
DJI-RS PM 铁匠
lvl.2