4K (6:50Min) 4Gb Split-Loses Audio at the Split
1705 6 2021-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FunTomX
lvl.1
Germany

Hello DJI,
I bought the DJI Pocket 2 White. I'm very happy with it, but there is one thing that bothers me very much about the camera. I do very long videos, but over and over again
Does the camera split the videos, which is not really bad, but you can always hear this split in the audio, so you can hear the transition to the next video file.
What can you do there ? can you please improve that?
I am looking forward to your reply.

German Version
Hallo DJI,

Ich habe mir die DJI Pocket 2 White gekauft. Ich bin damit sehr zufrieden, aber eins stört wirklich sehr doll bei der Kamera. Ich mache sehr lange Videos, aber immer wieder
Splittet die Kamera die Videos, was ja nicht wirklich schlimm ist, aber man hört diesen Split immer im Audio, also man hört den Übergang zum nächsten Videofile.

Was kann man da machen ? könnt ihr bitte das verbessern ?

Ich freue mich auf ihre Rückmeldung.

2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FunTomX. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-8-16
Use props
FunTomX
lvl.1
Germany

Hello DJI Stephen

Thanks for your answer.

I still know a few people who use a DJI Pocket 2 and they all say DJI needs to fix this.

It's really not fun. Please help !

Many greetings
Thomas

2021-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FunTomX Posted at 8-17 01:40
Hello DJI Stephen

Thanks for your answer.

Hi there, could you please provide a video of the issue for further confirmation?
At the same time, you may try to combine the video first then combine the video to see if the issue can be avoided. Thank you.
2021-8-18
Use props
FunTomX
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 00:20
Hi there, could you please provide a video of the issue for further confirmation?
At the same time, you may try to combine the video first then combine the video to see if the issue can be avoided. Thank you.

Hi DJI Susan,
I really tried everything. The problem lies in the software of the camera. I still know 8 people who have the same problem.

https://youtu.be/VY_v4pR0eug
2021-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FunTomX Posted at 8-18 01:34
Hi DJI Susan,
I really tried everything. The problem lies in the software of the camera. I still know 8 people who have the same problem.

Hi there, as per the video, it is the audio missing while combining two videos. If the audio is missing after the video clips are combined, please use FFmpeg or MP4Tools to combine the video clips first. Please try and check if this works.
2021-8-18
Use props
FunTomX
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,
Thanks for the tip, but MP4 Joiner doesn't want to join videos and ffmepg is really too complicated for me, sorry. Please bring a firmware update. I paid almost 500 euros for the camera. For the price, it should all do it perfectly.
2021-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules