Unable to pair pocket2 with mobile phone
799 3 2021-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54997 ft
United Kingdom

When trying to set up my pocket2 with my iPhone it does not pair , I have tried via wifi and with the iPhone connector any guidance is appriciated
2021-8-16
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Hello!

I have been creating and maintaining discussion threads that are about compatible phones and tablets, and troubleshooting connection problems.

You could see if your iPhone model is one of the supported ones, or ones that are not officially mentioned by DJI but have proven to work. Also, the thread lists some troubleshooting tips that could help in finding the cause of connection problems.

To see the thread, check out the link at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190

Hopefully you will find a solution to your problem!
2021-8-16
Use props
PickleballJeff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54997 ft
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 8-16 15:16
Hello!

I have been creating and maintaining discussion threads that are about compatible phones and tablets, and troubleshooting connection problems.

Thanks I will have a look
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Also, could you please provide us a short video sample when you connect the unit to the mobile device? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules