Fcc or ce need help please
5456 8 2021-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
Flight distance : 493553 ft
United States

Tired of dropped signals an low connection. I have started to look into weather my mini 2 is ce or fcc I live in the us on the east coast. My wife ordered this for Xmas when first came out from Walmart I believe. Here is a screen shot in the channel select. If more photos of remote  or anything else would help let me know.
C84D27D3-9AF8-4309-BE1A-B1CAB155FBE4.png
2021-8-16
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

FCC in US
EC in Europe and Asia

Normally it should switch automatically based on the gps location. For that reason some people try to fake the gps position with an app to obtain FCC mode in Europe.
Beside you also will find a CE or FCC marking in the label on the inside of the battery door of the drone.
2021-8-16
Use props
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
United States

So how the hell is it not switching or it is but because it being ce I am getting screwed being in the us not having the fcc
image.jpg
2021-8-16
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

fansd3e6ab70 Posted at 8-16 19:03
So how the hell is it not switching or it is but because it being ce I am getting screwed being in the us not having the fcc

check this thread ...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=228411

It comfirms the drone would switch CE <> FCC depending on it's location.

From the specs on the dji webside:
FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions;
SRRC: Mainland China;
CE: UK, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions;
MIC: Japan.
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Due to local policy and regulation restrictions, the 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently banned in certain countries, including but not limited to Japan, Russia, Israel, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Please use the 2.4 GHz frequency band when operating in these locations. Always check local rules and regulations before use, as they may change over time. In addition the maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience, not aircraft battery capability. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance. Data was measured in an open environment without interference. Please pay attention to the return prompt on the DJI Fly app during actual flight. Refer to the following applicable standard in different countries and regions:
FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions;
SRRC: Mainland China;
CE: UK, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions;
MIC: Japan.
Thank you.
2021-8-16
Use props
FloridaNext
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

According to the transmission graph in your first photo, it's in FCC mode since the horizontal 1km line is below 90dBm/MHz (~87). In CE mode the 1 km line would be above 90dBm/MHz (~92).
2021-8-16
Use props
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
United States

FloridaNext Posted at 8-16 22:35
According to the transmission graph in your first photo, it's in FCC mode since the horizontal 1km line is below 90dBm/MHz (~87). In CE mode the 1 km line would be above 90dBm/MHz (~92).

Thank you for being the one to answer my question. Now the only thing I have left is to grab a 2.4ghz amplifier and add that to the remote. See if that helps if it does. Then will grt the Sunhans duel band one after.
2021-8-17
Use props
Lton85
lvl.3
Flight distance : 836752 ft
Brazil

I live in Brazil region where the DJI mini2 should work in FCC, can someone explain to me why it operates in CE?
2022-12-16
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

Lton85 Posted at 2022-12-16 08:08
[view_image]

I live in Brazil region where the DJI mini2 should work in FCC, can someone explain to me why it operates in CE?

you have fcc,
previous guy really had CE
2023-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules