New RSC 2 Firmware Released (17/08/2021)
3189 14 2021-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
Date: 2021.08.17
Firmware: v01.03.00.20
RavenEye Firmware: v01.02.00.20
DJI Ronin App iOS: v1.4.9
DJI Ronin App Android: v1.4.8
User Manual: v1.0

What’s New?
• Fixed issue: camera view was blank after recording stopped when using some Canon cameras.
• Fixed issue: shooting mode switched from video to photo unexpectedly after recording stopped when using some Canon cameras.
• Optimized performance in Underslung and Flashlight mode when shooting at low angles.

Notes:
• Motor parameters are reset after updating firmware. Make sure to autotune DJI RSC 2.
• Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
• Update the firmware using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the DJI RSC 2 via Bluetooth. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and DJI RSC 2 during the update process.
• Update the firmware for the DJI RavenEye Image Transmission System using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the RavenEye via Wi-Fi. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and DJI RavenEye Image Transmission System during the update process.
• If DJI RSC 2 has a camera attached and is powered on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens as the motors will power off during the update.
• If the firmware update fails, restart DJI RSC 2 and retry.

2021-8-17
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

thank you for the new update...
2021-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Frontliner 2020 Posted at 8-17 01:28
thank you for the new update...

Hi there Frontliner 2020. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy filming always. .
2021-8-17
Use props
ralphp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 741 ft
New Caledonia

Thank you but can we get Capture Photo on SONY A7C anytime soon ?
Keep up the good work.
2021-8-17
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678609 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

ralphp Posted at 8-17 15:56
Thank you but can we get Capture Photo on SONY A7C anytime soon ?
Keep up the good work.

The release record of the last large package version already supports A7C taking pictures. You can upgrade the new firmware to view, good luck.
2021-8-17
Use props
ralphp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 741 ft
New Caledonia

Gd小猪 Posted at 8-17 18:22
The release record of the last large package version already supports A7C taking pictures. You can upgrade the new firmware to view, good luck.

You are right ! I can use Panorama and creative functions now. Thank you.
2021-8-17
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thanks, great update.
2021-8-17
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

ralphp Posted at 8-17 19:20
You are right ! I can use Panorama and creative functions now. Thank you.

Need to pay attention when taking photos,How to avoid losing photos when taking photos: Select Network > Transfer/Remote > PC Remote Control > Still Img. Save Dest. > Camera only.
2021-8-17
Use props
Omid_P
lvl.2
Iran

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank You ! I appreciate that you solve my big problem with this new update,    but playback button still not work on my Canon 90D _ RSC 2
2021-8-18
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Omid_P Posted at 8-18 14:19
Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank You ! I appreciate that you solve my big problem with this new update,    but playback button still not work on my Canon 90D _ RSC 2

Are you saying that you can't play it after plugging in the camera?
2021-8-18
Use props
Omid_P
lvl.2
Iran

Gd小猪 Posted at 8-18 19:48
Are you saying that you can't play it after plugging in the camera?

After I press stop recording button on gimball, I can't check and see my record , I do this by pressing playback button on camera !and it not work ! Is there another way to check !?
2021-8-19
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Omid_P Posted at 8-19 00:24
After I press stop recording button on gimball, I can't check and see my record , I do this by pressing playback button on camera !and it not work ! Is there another way to check !?

Are you connecting an HDMI device?It's best to upload a video, let me see if I can help you.
2021-8-19
Use props
Omid_P
lvl.2
Germany

That's kind of you !
I know that !
Sometimes I use Raveneye and HDMI! And it works fine But most of times can't use it because of time , I just use gimball and camera with RSS cable
2021-8-19
Use props
Gd小猪
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Omid_P Posted at 8-19 04:15
That's kind of you !
I know that !
Sometimes I use Raveneye and HDMI! And it works fine But most of times can't use it because of time , I just use gimball and camera with RSS cable

You can't watch what you said. What's the problem, can I watch the video?
2021-8-19
Use props
Treebore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 260194 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gd小猪 Posted at 8-19 18:14
You can't watch what you said. What's the problem, can I watch the video?

I have a rs2 with raveneye camera is lumix g9 withe latest 2.4 firmware all cables connected correctly pictures on screen and on phone but the active rack speed is all ways at 30  it will not track correctly at 30. Any ideas?  One thing I did try is downgrade firmware on rs2 to 1.03.00.50 that’s works ok and activtrack works as is should   1-30 and stays what I put it on strange anyway firmware 1.04.00.20  has a problem with active track  can anybody help out with this please
2021-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules