Firmware Update error. Blink yellow red and green
1437 1 2021-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paki
New

Italy

Hi everyone, I have a Phantom 4 and I tried to update it via smartphone to the latest version available, V02.00.0810, but the update failed saying that the cable has been disconnected (that wasn't true, it was perfeclty connected, not faulty and no one touched it during the update). Now I'm not able to update the aircraft anymore and, have no image from the camera and when I turn on the aircraft, once it warmed up, the linking button (near the micro sd slot) start blinking yellow red and green continuously.
I downloaded DJI Assistant 2, tried to restore factory settings, the process finish correctly but nothing happens. When I try to update to latest verion it reaches 100% and says update failed. Oh and the current version of the firmware says it is V00.00.0000, seems like it can't read it. Exept for the camera image on the smartphone and link button blinking, the aircraft works properly, motors spins, gimbal moves and tilt, and the connection with remote seems good. I didn't try to fly, I don't trust it.

I really don't know what to do, can anyone help me?

Thank you very much

2021-8-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We suggest you to update your drone via DJI Assistant 2 for multiple times. Updating it via PC also has great possibility to make it successful. If it still cannot work, we highly recommed you to send it back to our repair center for futher inspection. We're deeply sorry for the inconvience.

Here is our repair link:  
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2021-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules