Need Help Finding Parts.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
That_One_Dude
lvl.1

United States

The other day I sent my Phantom 3 Pro in to get fixed. I got a quote back totaling over $900. I am just a teenager so i don't have that kind of money. My dad is very experienced with drone repair and i just want to buy the singular part(The drone had some minor scratches and broken plastic). Does anybody know where i can get parts? The part I need is atached via photos.

Part That I Need

Part That I Need
2021-8-17
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

There are loads of outlets on Ebay here in the UK, I'm sure you'll find something there.
What specifically were you after?
You can get a good second hand complete P3P for way less than that sort of money!! Again, get on Ebay
2021-8-17
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yeah I bought a refurbished P3P quite a few years ago for $550 something.  Warranty and everything!  $900 for a repair seems a bit high.  Look at eBay for used parts.  Good luck.
2021-8-17
Use props
That_One_Dude
lvl.1

United States

@Mark The Droner  @chedder-man I still don't want to spend that much money. I am looking for quote on quote, "Phantom 3 Professional Gimbal Yaw-axis Video Downlink Main Board". I can't find this.
2021-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there That_One_Dude.  Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those parts that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank you.
2021-8-17
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Look on here........
This is the item on their website........

Screenshot 2021-08-18 at 08.38.14.jpg

2021-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules