549 0 2021-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9bd004c9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4894157 ft
Spain

Hi there!

As the title shows I am not able to load the flight logs from my DJI FPV to the DJI app.

I connect the smartphone to the goggles and then I click in my profile to access the flight logs. When I click the load button the app goes blank after a few seconds. It is just the same when I connect the Smartphone to the Drone.

I can visuallize what the goggles show through the smartphone, so the smartphone detects the drone. I have tried to load the logs on the field after several flying sessions, and at home. In both cases to no avail. All of the sudden the information can pop up, usually once I have disconnected the smartphone to the drone but then, when I access the app all the flight logs disappear.

The only thing I can do when the logs pop up is to capture the image with the smartphone to keep the info more or less updated.

I am having too much fun flying the DJI FPV, but it is annoying to go through all this trouble to be abe to access my flight logs. I do not know if someone has experienced the same issues?

I too fly a MA2 and after flying the logs appear updated at once. Probably it is because I connect the smartphone to the remote while flying.

Thanks,

Oriol

2021-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules