Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inermittent Black screen while flying ONLY
1006 3 2021-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VisionMPP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047536 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

• Hi Guys I have a pretty strange problem with  my DJI Crystal Monitor 1000nits version. I have this monitor along with  my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum since 2018. I had a strange problem while  flying my MPP the last two times CS screen suddenly just went black. I  tried to reboot with my drone still up in the air but nothing happened. I  did have control of my MPP and landed it safely. This is never happened  to me before. I have the latest firmware and I don’t install any extra  apps on my CS its just used for flying my MPP. Things that i did so far  to create the problem:
  • Powered on CS with a Full Battery and left it on for 1 hour, fan came on and everything was good.
  • Powered it on connected to via go4 to my MPP and left the drone on the ground idling for 20mins or so, no black screen.
  • The only suspicion I have is that I did not  take off with a full CS battery the last time it happened yesterday but  when the cs got the black screen I checked the battery and still had two  bars. I don’t know if that can cause it.

Is there a place I can find logs for the CS that someone can point  me in the right direction? It was not a nice feeling when the screen  went black. The usb cable looks good and I even fidled with it too see  if it would happen, but it was all good. I will like some help and  thoughts on this if possible please. Thanks in advance
2021-8-17
Use props
VisionMPP
lvl.4
Trinidad and Tobago

Guys does anyone have some advice on this? Or what I can try next? Thanks in advance
2021-8-19
Use props
VisionMPP
lvl.4
Trinidad and Tobago

VisionMPP Posted at 8-19 07:44
Guys does anyone have some advice on this? Or what I can try next? Thanks in advance

Hey DJI here is a Dropbox link to the tombstones.zip files. please have a look and let me know what i can do to fix this issue please.

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ac943bck89unz1o/tombstones.zip?dl=0
2021-8-19
Use props
VisionMPP
lvl.4
Trinidad and Tobago

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? Can someone help me with this problem please?
2021-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules