2013 3 2021-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_buBDlKK7dIxt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61955 ft
Netherlands

Good morning,

After making a warranty claim I received an address of DJI Netherlands. Very easy one would think since I’m from The Netherlands too.

After a day I received a shipping label with an address in Germany. A little confusing to say the least. As of now the drone has been delivered in Cologne, Germany

My question to DJI is will the drone now be shipped back from Germany to The Netherlands again for service or did I ship it to a German service center?

Thanks for helping me out.
2021-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, our parcels will be transferred at this German address, but the final receiving address is still our warehouse in Netherlands. Therefore, the package will be sent back to our repair center in the Neitherlands. We will take care of the package when it arrives at our repair center in the Netherlands, sorry for any inconvenience, thank you for your patience.
2021-8-18
Use props
djiuser_buBDlKK7dIxt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61955 ft
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 03:31
Hi there, our parcels will be transferred at this German address, but the final receiving address is still our warehouse in Netherlands. Therefore, the package will be sent back to our repair center in the Neitherlands. We will take care of the package when it arrives at our repair center in the Netherlands, sorry for any inconvenience, thank you for your patience.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for clarifying the procedure.

If I read the email containing the shipping label a little more attentive I would have found the answer in there lol.

Thank you!

2021-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_buBDlKK7dIxt Posted at 8-19 12:53
Hi Susan,

Thanks for clarifying the procedure.

No problems! Hope you will receive the drone back soon.
2021-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules