920 3 2015-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cheopsevents
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8209 ft
Poland

Hello guys,

Can anyone please tell me why there is something like flashes in my clip as showen below, I`ve tried to use the video settings as listed in th fourm, yet it still not clear for me to find the best setting for video.

2015-7-26
Use props
Boosh
lvl.1

Canada

possibly the light shining thru the blades. I'm not a pro tho just kinda looks like that maybe, try positioning urself away from the sun it looks like it could be above u.  is it just this clip or all your clips?
2015-7-26
Use props
tspray52106
lvl.1

United States

I can see what your problem is. I can tell from the shadows in your clip that the sun is almost directly above you, making it shine through the props. This would be considered a type of "prop wash". The easiest way to fix this problem is the buy a hood for the camera. Hoods are great solutions for prop wash as they can't be seen in the video and don't vignette, but they block unnecessary light to prevent most glare and prop wash. Here is a reasonably priced sun hood for the Inspire camera, hope it helps.

http://www.amazon.com/Inspire-Ca ... ector/dp/B00ZZ5LNBK

Amazon price: $6.10 w/ free shipping
2015-7-26
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

Can you still use ND filters with this? Kind of hard to see, but I don't see threads for a filter.
2015-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules