Editing Issue
1095 3 2021-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iang1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I've recently found that when using the editing software DJY Fly once I have selected my video clips in Landscape and then select ADD its turns everything to Portrait, this makes things really difficult to edit on my phone. I've checked with Samsung and they have tried everything at their end so hoping someone here can help.
Thanks
2021-8-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

That must have been frustrating for you, I have forwarded this concern to the appropriate department, will look into it and help you get an update soon.
2021-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. I am sorry for the difficulties you are experiencing. After analysis, our preliminary judgment is that you have added the protrait video material. It is recommended that you exit the app and edit the video again.

If the problem is still not resolved, I hope you can record the screen, then uploading this video and App log to us via dropbox/google drive, finally send this link to us.

The path for exporting App Log: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v5/DJI_RECORD

We will do further analysis based on these and solve the problem for you. Thanks for your support.
2021-8-20
Use props
Iang1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-20 00:57
Hi there. I am sorry for the difficulties you are experiencing. After analysis, our preliminary judgment is that you have added the protrait video material. It is recommended that you exit the app and edit the video again.

If the problem is still not resolved, I hope you can record the screen, then uploading this video and App log to us via dropbox/google drive, finally send this link to us.

Thanks,

I will try doing that. All the footage was shot in landscape and has only just now started to switch to portrait when editing
2021-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules