Bancroft Peak - Drone & other mix
983 23 2021-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

Some excellent hiking Vlog footage, covering an advanced hike/climb of Bancroft Peak in Colorado.

Please jump in the comments section if you’re successfully mixing drone footage and non-drone footage as well as this video.
2021-8-18
Use props
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

https://youtu.be/IaluDvKz2j4
2021-8-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Let me embed that for you

2021-8-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Now thats a serious hike.   
2021-8-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-18 23:48
Let me embed that for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaluDvKz2j4

Stunning footage!    What an incredible place for a hike.  
2021-8-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-19 05:03
Stunning footage!    What an incredible place for a hike.

It sure was a beauty spot.
2021-8-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video!
2021-8-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij
2021-8-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Stunning footage!    What an incredible place for a hike.  
2021-8-20
Use props
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-20 05:00
Stunning footage!    What an incredible place for a hike.
I agree, but well out of my league.

If I lived in Colorado, I’d love to go along as the drone pilot.  Flying along those ridge lines would be awesome, not to mention the natural “reveals” you could get filming there.  
2021-8-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Terry McGregor Posted at 8-20 20:29
I agree, but well out of my league.

If I lived in Colorado, I’d love to go along as the drone pilot.  Flying along those ridge lines would be awesome, not to mention the natural “reveals” you could get filming there.

Well, we all have to start somewhere and then climb the ladder to be the pro.  Colorado has so many beautiful locations to fly at.  
2021-8-21
Use props
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-21 02:53
Well, we all have to start somewhere and then climb the ladder to be the pro.  Colorado has so many beautiful locations to fly at.

I agree.  As much as I enjoy living on the coast and flying over the ocean, I’d love to spend some time in the mountains seeing how the other half live.
2021-8-21
Use props
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

Montfrooij Posted at 8-19 23:19
PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij

Thanks, but it’s not my YouTube channel.  I just posted it here because I liked the footage.
2021-8-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Terry McGregor Posted at 8-21 03:15
I agree.  As much as I enjoy living on the coast and flying over the ocean, I’d love to spend some time in the mountains seeing how the other half live.

It's always good to be adventuresome.  Will be nice to be able to travel safely once again.  
2021-8-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Terry McGregor Posted at 8-22 02:59
Thanks, but it’s not my YouTube channel.  I just posted it here because I liked the footage.

Hahahahahahahaha.
LOL
Well, that person just got 2 subs.
2021-8-22
Use props
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-22 03:38
It's always good to be adventuresome.  Will be nice to be able to travel safely once again.

I haven’t been more than 100km from my house in 18 months.  It’s insane.  I’m really looking forward to the end the craziness.
2021-8-27
Use props
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

Montfrooij Posted at 8-22 11:24
Hahahahahahahaha.
LOL
Well, that person just got 2 subs.

Lol!  I’m sure he appreciates it and with 50+ videos on his channel, he certainly deserves them more than me.
2021-8-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Terry McGregor Posted at 8-27 04:14
Lol!  I’m sure he appreciates it and with 50+ videos on his channel, he certainly deserves them more than me.

Gheghegheghe.
2021-8-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Terry McGregor Posted at 8-27 04:12
I haven’t been more than 100km from my house in 18 months.  It’s insane.  I’m really looking forward to the end the craziness.

I know the feeling.  
2021-8-28
Use props
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-28 03:01
I know the feeling.

How frustrating is it??!!  Vaccines are available now for anyone who wants them.  We need to reopen and get on with living.
2021-8-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Terry McGregor Posted at 8-29 13:45
How frustrating is it??!!  Vaccines are available now for anyone who wants them.  We need to reopen and get on with living.

The problem is with the unvaccinated.  Especially with the rapid spread with the Delta variant.  95% of the adults and kids hospitalized in my location were not vaccinated.  Appears the unvaccinated are spreading it at home to spouses and to the kids and then the kids spread it at school  Seems like a never ending spiral.  

They need to treat this like polio was years ago.  Mandatory vaccinations.  Just my 2 cents worth.
2021-8-30
Use props
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-30 05:08
The problem is with the unvaccinated.  Especially with the rapid spread with the Delta variant.  95% of the adults and kids hospitalized in my location were not vaccinated.  Appears the unvaccinated are spreading it at home to spouses and to the kids and then the kids spread it at school  Seems like a never ending spiral.  

They need to treat this like polio was years ago.  Mandatory vaccinations.  Just my 2 cents worth.

Agreed, the unvaccinated are spreading it.  

The Polio vaccine will protect you for 10 years.  Whereas the covid vaccine will only protect you for 1-2 years before you need a booster. Plus covid mutates to create new variants, so it’s a different beast.  Mandatory vaccinations won’t help unless you keep them going forever.

The sad truth is that COVID will not be eliminated.  It’s the “new flu” and if you’re old or high risk, then you will need a flu & COVID shot each year.

In any case, covid vaccines have been readily available for ages, so anyone who wants to be vaccinated has been done.  So end lockdowns and let the antivaxers suffer the consequences of their choice.

I want to go outside, to restaurants and bars, go on holidays, etc.  I want my life back.
2021-8-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Terry McGregor Posted at 8-31 04:30
Agreed, the unvaccinated are spreading it.  

The Polio vaccine will protect you for 10 years.  Whereas the covid vaccine will only protect you for 1-2 years before you need a booster. Plus covid mutates to create new variants, so it’s a different beast.  Mandatory vaccinations won’t help unless you keep them going forever.

I'm ready for some "freedom" also.  
2021-9-1
Use props
Raw_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1494190 ft
United States

looks awesome!!
2022-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now