Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mapping the focus wheel.
892 6 2021-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MakeItRight
lvl.1
United States

Greetings. I have a ronin S2, I have two focus motors, and the DJI focus wheel.

How can I map the focus wheel to the second motor for zoom control?

Currently the finger wheel works with the first motor, and the button on the large focus wheel is capable of calibrating the second motor, however turning the focus wheel doesn't seem to do anything. Please advise.

2021-8-19
Use props
DJI-RS PM 铁匠
lvl.2

Hong Kong

You need to  connect one of the focusing motors to the RS2 motor interface and the other to the RS2 wireless transmission interface,and upgrade the newest firmware version of the focusing motor
2021-8-19
Use props
MakeItRight
lvl.1
United States

DJI-RS PM 铁匠 Posted at 8-19 19:53
You need to  connect one of the focusing motors to the RS2 motor interface and the other to the RS2 wireless transmission interface,and upgrade the newest firmware version of the focusing motor

Thank you for the reply. When I first plugged in the motors as you mentioned I did get a pop-up to update. As far as I know I have updated both motors. Is there anywhere I can check the version to confirm?
2021-8-19
Use props
MakeItRight
lvl.1
United States

DJI-RS PM 铁匠 Posted at 8-19 19:53
You need to  connect one of the focusing motors to the RS2 motor interface and the other to the RS2 wireless transmission interface,and upgrade the newest firmware version of the focusing motor

Interestingly enough the focus control in the app seems to be able to control the zoom motor, while the finger dial is still able to control the focus motor. Perhaps I need to update the focus wheel somehow?
2021-8-19
Use props
DJI-RS PM 铁匠
lvl.2

Hong Kong

hello you can look at this https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... aign=share&sp=0
2021-8-20
Use props
MakeItRight
lvl.1
United States

DJI-RS PM 铁匠 Posted at 8-20 02:21
hello you can look at this https://www.skypixel.com/videos/d0b4013d-ae84-45af-9561-088950a865ed?utm_source=copied&utm_medium=PCWeb&utm_campaign=share&sp=0

Thank you for the video, though I'm not sure that that helps me. I'm going to reset the gimbal and see if that improves the situation
2021-8-20
Use props
MakeItRight
lvl.1
United States

Resetting the gimbal to defaults didn't seem to resolve the issue. Do these firmware versions look correct?
2021-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules